Tuesday, July 28, 2015

I am in need of a sponsor for the Clarion Write-a-Thon, which ends August 1, 2015.

Have you ever wondered what would have happened if your favorite Filmmaker, Author, Writer or Comic Book genius like Stan Lee never received the sponsorship and support to develop his craft and deliver us the many characters and inspirations we all love and have? The world would be a sadder place. I am trying to raise money for charity for the next year's generation of science fiction and fantasy writers to attend the renowned Clarion Writer's Workshop in Seattle.

I really need a sponsor in order to make my participation in this charity mean something. I have written beyond my goal of thirty pages to fifty pages. Please click on the link below and find Mark Rivera among the writers participating here. Please, there are three days left. Whoever sponsors me and donates any amount on my page will receive a free signed hard copy of my first novel The Final Arbiter and when it is published, a free signed copy of my next book too. Please click on the link below and search for Mark Rivera among the writers and click on my profile and sponsor and donate to this scholarship fund for the next generation of science fiction and fantasy authors. The deadline is August 1, 2015. Thank you.

http://clarionwriteathon.com