Friday, August 31, 2018
TNT PROGRAMMING ALERT Week of September 23, 2018
Thursday, August 30, 2018
The Purge Commences Next Week On SYFY.
Wednesday, August 29, 2018
FOX CELEBRATES THE X-FILES WITH BARBIE.
Fox Consumer Products is celebrating the 25th anniversary of the hit cult-classic series “The X-Files” this year!To commemorate the milestone anniversary, Fox partnered with Mattel to create iconic Scully and Mulder Barbie® dolls! Available starting today on Amazon.com and on the Barbie.com, THE X-FILES Barbie® dolls celebrate the influential series that went from breakout sci-fi favorite to massive global hit, becoming one of the most successful television dramas of all time.
#TheXFiles25th, @SwagByFox, @TheXFiles and @TheXFilesOnFox
New Book "STAR WARS SCUM & VILLAINY" details the galaxy's most notorious thieves, smugglers and more
STAR WARS™: SCUM AND VILLAINY: Case Files on the Galaxy’s Most Notorious
Crime in the galaxy is a constant—whether its seedy deals made on the lower levels of Coruscant or organized crime syndicates in the Outer Rim—but how galactic law enforcement has defined those crimes has shifted with each change of power.In STAR WARS™: SCUM AND VILLAINY (October 23, 2018, EPIC INK), the misdeeds of infamous smugglers, pirates, gamblers, bounty hunters, and thieves throughout galactic history are profiled. Lifelong Star Wars™ fan, expert, and author Pablo Hidalgo explores the history of galactic crime through case reports, surveillance images, warrants, artifacts, and much more in this lavishly illustrated and in-world narrated book.
Narrated by three generations of galactic law enforcers, this collection profiles the most notorious and influential members of the underworld through stories, firsthand accounts, and an assortment of never-before-seen of warrants, wanted posters, mug shots, menus from business fronts, artifacts, and much more.
Introducing all-new details and characters, and featuring over 120 original illustrations along with a frosted plastic slip case, this collection sheds new light on the galaxy’s most notorious.
A lifelong Star Wars™ fan and recognized expert on the depth and history of the saga, Pablo Hidalgo started writing professionally on the subject in 1995, penning articles for the original Star Wars™ role-playing game from West End Games. In 2000, he became a full-time Star Wars™authority at Lucasfilm, joining the company’s online team as a content developer for the official website. In 2010, he became a Brand Communications Manager for Lucasfilm, ensuring consistency in the expression of the brand across a variety of channels. Hidalgo later moved into the Lucasfilm Story Group as a creative executive working on the development of Star Warsstorytelling across all media, including feature films, animated television, videogames, novels, comic books, and more. In addition to his numerous published Star Wars™ works, he has written books about G.I. Joe and Transformers. He lives in San Francisco.
Monday, August 27, 2018
Adventure Time - Finale Soundtrack + Final Seasons DVD
Friday, August 24, 2018
TNT PROGRAMMING ALERT Week of September 16, 2018
Thursday, August 23, 2018
Official Trailer Revealed for TNT's The Last Ship
Eric Dane (Grey's Anatomy), Bridget Regan (Agent Carter) and Adam Baldwin (Firefly, Chuck) star in this explosive series chronicling the aftermath of a global catastrophe that nearly decimated the world's population. This season, the world is finally recovering from the deadly virus that devastated the population, but global political unrest remains.
Watch the Trailer Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpY0weHPVc&feature=youtu.be
Thursday, August 16, 2018
Next Week On SYFY...
Wednesday, August 15, 2018
AIR FORCE ONE Debuts on 4K Ultra HD November 6
- Audio Commentary with Director Wolfgang Petersen
Tuesday, August 14, 2018
HOOK Soars onto 4K Ultra HD October 9
- ALL-NEW: 11 Never-Before-Seen Deleted Scenes
Thursday, August 9, 2018
This Week On SYFY...
Tuesday, August 7, 2018
"Star Trek: Discovery: Season One" Blu-ray & DVD Out 11/13
- DISCOVERING DISCOVERY: THE CONCEPTS AND CASTING OF STAR TREK: DISCOVERY – Interviews with producers, writers and stars of Star Trek: Discovery about casting of the debut season.
- THE STAR TREK THEME – A discussion with Executive Producer Alex Kurtzman and Composer Jeff Russo about creating the Discovery theme and score for the show.
- CREATURE COMFORTS – A behind-the-scenes look at the makeup and prosthetics department on Star Trek: Discovery, as they both modernize
- well-known Star Trek species like the Klingons, Vulcans and the Andorians, and bring to life a new species, the Kelpiens.
- DESIGNING DISCOVERY – Insight into the production design department led by Tamara Deverell as they create the planets, the world within those worlds and the starships to travel amongst them.
- CREATING SPACE – An exploration of how the VFX team, headed by Jason Zimmerman, pushes the envelope to create the reality of space, planets, and starships for Star Trek: Discovery.
- PROP ME UP – Led by Propmaster Mario Moreira, a voyage through the world of Discovery props, providing an inside look at the design process from inception to set.
- FEEDING FRENZY – A fascinating look at the on-set food stylist who creates a galaxy of cuisine.
- A FEMALE TOUCH – With strong female producers and writers off-screen and powerful female characters on-screen, Discovery exemplifies the groundbreaking inclusionary theme first put forth in the original series.
- DRESS FOR SUCCESS – Costume Designer Gersha Phillips and her team create a spectacular array of clothing, uniforms and armor for every kind of species in the galaxy.
- STAR TREK DISCOVERY: THE VOYAGE OF SEASON ONE – A look at the adventures and plot twists encountered in the first season by the crew of the Discovery.