In celebration of James Cameron's Terminator 2: Judgment Day re-releasing theatrically in 3D this Friday, August 25 check out the brand new clip below featuring Writer and Director James Cameron, Co-Writer William Wisher and Arnold Schwarzenegger!
This never-before-seen clip comes from the all-new 55-minute documentary that will be available on the special 4K Ultra HD release and Limited Collector's Edition Box Set this October 3 from Lionsgate Home Entertainment.
THEATRICAL 3K RELEASE (AUGUST 25):
Director James Cameron’s iconic sci-fi classic, TERMINATOR 2: JUDGEMENT DAY, returns to the big screen in 3D for the first time on August 25, presented by AMC Theatres (NYSE:AMC) and Distrib Films US. Converted in immersive 3D by Cameron himself, the groundbreaking masterpiece will screen exclusively at AMC locations throughout the United States during its first week back in theatres.
4K HOME ENTERTAINMENT RELEASE (OCTOBER 3):
Director James Cameron’s iconic sci-fi action classic returns in pristine clarity when Terminator 2: Judgment Day arrives in a Limited Collector’s Edition EndoArm box set including a 4K Ultra HD Combo Pack (plus Blu-ray™ and Digital HD) on October 3 from Lionsgate. Still lauded by critics today as one of the greatest action films of all time, only 6,000 of the Limited Collector’s Edition EndoArm box sets will be released in the U.S., allowing fans to own a life-sized replica of the T-800 EndoArm mounted on a uniquely numbered stand with James Cameron’s signature.
LIMITED EDITION BOX SETS INCLUDES:
- Life-sized Terminator EndoArm
- Each limited-edition EndoArm unit includes a uniquely numbered sticker, featuring the signature of writer-director James Cameron
BLU-RAY / DIGITAL HD SPECIAL FEATURES
- *NEW* “T2: Reprogramming the Terminator” 55 Minute Documentary Including Exclusive Interview with Arnold Schwarzenegger, James Cameron, Edward Furlong and More
- 2 Feature Commentaries including 23 members of the cast and crew, including director James Cameron and co-author William Wisher
- “The Making of T2” 30 Minute Featurette
- Seamless Branching to View 3 Different Versions of the Movie
- 2 Deleted Scenes with Audio Commentary