Thursday, February 2, 2017

I am sorry, but this should never happen and I am ashamed that people here are splitting into ugly mobs and to not state something is like condoning it. I do not condone hate against anyone regardless of political persuasion, religious faith or lack there of or anything else. I don't agree with everything Milo states and frankly I feel he is using his media position and the fact that he is a homosexual man that happens to be a conservative as a means toward boosting his celebrity and perhaps he may enjoy the infamy that comes with it, but as an invited visitor to speak at a university from another country, he is entitled to speak to his followers and those curious about what he is talking about. If you don't like what he has to say, fine. A mob rule mentality though is absolutely unacceptable. I don't agree with a great many things on the right and left side of the spectrum, but I would not condone anything I have seen as of late and frankly if you disagree with me, that is fine. I still love you all. But if you are triggered by this post, save us both some time and unfriend me because I can't stand the hate anymore.


https://youtu.be/Y-sX5JLwidE