Monday, October 7, 2013

For Anyone Who Might Be Curious...

For anyone who might be curious, yes I am still reviewing films on home video and television. I started GenreOnline in 1999 and have served as it's Writer/Reviewer/Webmaster aka one man show all this time. While writing thousands of reviews, (and this is not an exaggeration), can get tiring, the commitment and investment in time and energy causes one to treat it like a child. It is a large part of how I have kept my writing skills sharp in the years after finishing grad school. Let's face it. I love to write and am damn good at it too. Look at how long some of my posts are or my sometimes epic emails. I have found a way to keep GenreOnline fresh for me because if it's not fun then don't do it. 

Anyway, that is why I have posted links here, which is something I don't usually do. You can now find me on Facebook as well as Twitter, Blogger, and Google Plus. There is a separate GenreOnline profile on Facebook too so feel free to friend me there if you want and add me to your circles on Google Plus and follow me on Twitter, where I have separate accounts for both my book The Final Arbiter and GenreOnline.net. I will have more information on my upcoming books soon. So hit me up on Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, and Google Plus. I will post links to anyone directly who is interested. Thank you all for being my friend online and the real world out there too. (whatever it is?) I love you all.

Yours truly,
Mark Rivera
Author/Writer