Friday, January 24, 2020

I completed Alien Isolation. Thank you very much!

While it is a 2014 game, it was released for Nintendo Switch users last year and that was also the fortieth anniversary of the theatrical release of Ridley Scott’ Alien in 1979. I played it on XBOX ONE and I don’t think there will ever be a Survival Horror/Sci-Fi game as lovingly crafted with attention to every detail in recreating the look and terror of Alien quite like this game by SEGA and Creative Assembly. I highly recommend it. I also could not have completed Alien Isolation without watching the YouTube play through videos of both theRadBrad, whose comments and sense of humor made the stress endurance test that is Alien Isolation more fun and the straight forward non stop demonstrations by Ross Mahon Thank you both so much.

(C) Copyright 2020 By Mark A. Rivera
All Rights Reserved.