The One:12 Collective Harley Quinn
Straight from the DC Comic's summer blockbuster Suicide Squadcomes Harley Quinn.
What do you get when a secret government agency forms a super team comprised completely of bad guys? - “Worst. Heroes. Ever”!
Jumping off the big screen, from the summer box office smash Suicide Squad, comes Harley Quinn, the deranged and extremely dangerous poster girl formally known as Dr. Harleen Quinzel; now villainess girlfriend to the psychotic Joker.
Debuting their premiere female body, The One:12 Collective captures every aspect of Margot Robbi’s celebrated portrayal of the dangerously unpredictable Harley Quinn. Crafted with detailing and outfitting never seen before at this scale.
The Harley Quinn One:12 Collective figure features:
· Three (3) newly developed, detailed head portraits featuring Margot Robbi’s likeness including:
- Standard head
- Laughing head
- Bubble gum popping head
· One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
· Hand-painted, authentic detailing
· Approximately 16cm tall
· Five (5) interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L & R)
- One (1) pair of baseball bat holding hands (L & R)
- One (1) gun holding hand (R)
· Choker collar
· Four (4) spiked bracelets
· Satin “Property Of Joker” jacket
· “Daddy’s Little Monster” t-shirt
· Red and blue hot pants
· Harness/underarm holster
· Fully loaded studded belt
· Haute couture boots
· One (1) baseball bat
· One (1) revolver (fits in shoulder holster)
· One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
· One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each figure is packaged in a deluxe, collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind, there are no twist ties, for easy in-and-out of package display.
Expected to ship: June-August 2017 and is available for pre-order at