Wednesday, November 15, 2023

I have Covid 19 so I won’t be able to post anything until either before or after the Thanksgiving holiday.

Hi everybody, I’m just letting you all know that I’ve been diagnosed with COVID-19 and I won’t be able to do anything with regard to any website updates and YouTube channel updates until after this passes through my system. I hope that it’ll be gone by some point next week, but I do know a person has to go through five days of without a fever in order to be considered safe to go outside in terms of not being a danger to other people. I deeply apologize for any inconvenience. It may not seem like a big deal but it actually is to me because I lost my parents to COVID-19 in The early days of the pandemic, and while we know a lot more than we did back then it still scares me so any prayers and good thoughts are greatly appreciated and I hope to talk to you all soon. Thank you.