Sunday, May 28, 2023

Introducing GenreOnlinenet on YouTube.

A YouTube companion to GenreOnline.net, my website/blog where I cover genre films and television as well as other media. I also make shorts and remixes of genre content for both educational and entertainment purposes and sometimes share personal videos about people and things in my life. When possible I post interviews I conducted with genre personalities in front of and behind the cameras. I am a fan of Rodney Dangerfield and Don Rickles and a lot of the classic comedy shows I grew up watching when I wasn’t viewing sci-fi and monster pictures so you’ll find an eclectic mix here, but please remember that genre entertainment is not just about swashbuckling adventures, bizarre mysteries, encounters with things out of the ordinary or romantic comedies. Every film is a genre film and in that respect GenreOnlinenet has great potential to serve a larger audience with an independent spirit and a glad heart. This channel is not for kids. Contact me in the comments. Be grateful. Not hateful. ​

https://www.youtube.com/@genreonlinenet