PREMIERE PROPS TO AUCTION OFF PROPS 500 PIECES OF MEMORABILIA FROM FILM AND TELEVISION INCLUDING ITEMS FROM BACK TO THE FUTURE, DEADPOOL, IRON MAN, JURASSIC PARK, SPIDER-MAN, SUPERMAN, TERMINATOR, THE CHAPERONE, THE LITTLE RASCALS, THE UPSIDE AND THROW MOMMA FROM THE TRAIN, PLUS WARDROBE FROM CHER, BRAD PITT, BARBRA STREISAND AND WHITNEY HOUSTON
SATURDAY, JUNE 1 IN LOS ANGELES
Premiere Props announced they will be auctioning off over 500 pieces of memorabilia from classic and newly released films and television shows on Saturday, June 1 at the Premiere Props headquarters in El Segundo, CA. There will be a preview from 9-11am PT with the live auction beginning at 11am PT.
The auction includes costumes and props from the Back to the Future, Deadpool, Iron Man, Jurassic Park, Spider-Man and Terminator franchises, the classic television series The Little Rascals, as well as numerous items The Upside, plus wardrobe from Cher, Brad Pitt, Barbra Streisand and Whitney Houston.
- Dr. Emmet Brown's (Christopher Lloyd) Mr. Fusion home energy reactor from Back to the Future and Back to the Future Part II.
- Biff Tannen's (Thomas F. Wilson) black and red Pitt Bull Hover board from Back to the Future Part II.
- Wade/Deadpool’s (Ryan Reynolds) red mask and face mold
- Test “blue” Raptor head
- Tony Stark’s (Robert Downey Jr.) cowboy hat from Iron Man 3
Man of Steel
- Clark Kent (Henry Cavill) test costume and cape
Road to Morocco
- Jeff Peters’ (Bing Crosby) costume
- Peter Parker’s (Andrew Garfield) signature shirt and hoodie
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (T3)
- Full sized Terminatrix
The Little Rascals
- The original Little Rascals Scotty Beckett’s 1935 pinstriped Baseball Uniform. Only one in existence includes “Our Gang” patch on jersey, baseball cap, and complete with uniform pants. Original black and white screen shots accompany the uniform.
- Yvonne’s (Nicole Kidman) puffy coat, black cardigan, red blouse, tank top, pointed toe boots and beret hat
- Philip’s (Bryan Cranston) orange sweater, drawstring pajamas and slippers
- Dell’s (Kevin Hart) Port Authority with Tremont Mobility inscribed blue jeans
Throw Momma from the Train
- Bowling pin statue of Momma (Anne Ramsey) from fantasy sequence with Owen (Danny DeVito) and Larry (Billy Crystal)
- Whitney Houston – personally owned leopard print blouse and matching top
- Brad Pitt – personally owned tuxedo
- Barbra Streisand – personally owned red and brown velvet floor dress that she wore to the 2001 Emmys
Post a Comment