STARRING DAVID BOREANAZ,
THE ACTION-PACKED MILITARY DRAMA ARRIVES ON DVD
SEAL TEAM: SEASON ONE
Hitting Shelves August 14, the Debut Season Collection
Features Exclusive Bonus Content, Including Cast Interviews,
Deleted Scenes and Gag Reel
Following the most elite unit of Navy SEALs, the debut season of the high-octane series starring David Boreanaz, SEAL TEAM: SEASON ONE, arrives on DVD August 14 from CBS Home Entertainment and Paramount Home Media Distribution. Fans can own and catch up on the thrilling military drama before the Season Two premiere on CBS with this six-disc collection, packed with exclusive bonus content.
Boreanaz (“Bones”) stars as Jason Hayes, the respected, intense leader of the Tier One team whose home life has suffered due to his extensive warrior’s existence. His team includes his trusted confidant, Ray Perry (Neil Brown, Jr., Straight Outta Compton), the longest-tenured operator with whom Jason shares an ingrained shorthand, and Sonny Quinn (A.J. Buckley, “Justified”), an exceptional, loyal soldier with a checkered past who still combats self-destructive tendencies. Undergoing rigorous training in the hope of joining Hayes’ select unit is Clay Spenser (Max Theriot, “Bates Motel”), a young, multi-lingual second-generation SEAL with insatiable drive and dedication. Vital to the team’s success are CIA analyst Mandy Ellis (Jessica Paré, “Mad Men”), who has sacrificed everything in her drive to root out evil and take down terrorists, and Lisa Davis (Toni Trucks, “NCIS: New Orleans”), a no-nonsense, take-charge logistics officer and unofficial den mother responsible for outfitting the team with the necessary gear for each mission.
Deployed on clandestine missions worldwide at a moment’s notice, and knowing the toll it takes on them and their families, this tight-knit SEAL team displays unwavering patriotism and fearless dedication even in the face of overwhelming odds.
SEAL TEAM: SEASON ONE also includes guest appearances by C. Thomas Howell (The Outsiders) and Michael Rooker (Guardians of the Galaxy).
- Seal Team Season OneDebriefing – Behind-the-scenes interviews with the cast about the premiere season.
- On Location – A glimpse at the location used to recreate Afghanistan.
- Corporal Canine: Meet Dita – A sit down with Dita, SEAL Team’s canine cast member, and his trainer to discuss how they work with cast and crew.
- Tour of Duty: Set Tour – A set tour with SEAL Team’s production designer.
- Deleted Scenes
- Gag Reel
NCIS: THE FIFTEENTH SEASON
From murder and espionage to terrorism and stolen submarines, the suspense continues when NCIS: THE FIFTEENTH SEASON arrives on DVD, including all 24 episodes and exclusive bonus content in a 6-disc collection before the 16th season premiere on CBS this fall.
NCIS Special Agent Leroy Gibbs (Mark Harmon), a former Marine gunnery sergeant whose skills as an investigator are unmatched, leads the NCIS troupe. His team includes NCIS Special Agent Timothy McGee (Sean Murray), an MIT graduate with a brilliance for computers; NCIS Agent Eleanor “Ellie” Bishop (Emily Wickersham), a mixture of analytic brilliance, fierce determination and idealism who specializes in international threat assessment and global preparation; NCIS Special Agent Nicholas “Nick” Torres (Wilmer Valderrama), the charismatic agent who spent most of his career on solo undercover assignments; new NCIS Special Agent Jacqueline “Jack” Sloane (Golden Globe® nominee Maria Bello), who built her reputation as the agency’s premier forensic psychologist and enjoys challenging Gibbs; and MI6 Officer Clayton Reeves (Duane Henry), an international agent who’s on loan to NCIS as a terror liaison.
And finally, assisting the team is forensic specialist Abby Sciuto (Pauley Perrette), a talented scientist whose sharp mind matches her unconventional style and eclectic tastes; medical examiner Dr. Donald “Ducky” Mallard (David McCallum), who knows it all because he's seen it all; and Ducky's protégé, the naive Assistant Medical Examiner, Jimmy Palmer (Brian Dietzen). Overseeing operations is NCIS Director Leon Vance (Rocky Carroll), an intelligent, highly trained agent who can always be counted on to shake up the status quo.
The investigators never rest in NCIS: THE FIFTEENTH SEASON, as they continue to search the jungles of Paraguay for Gibbs and McGee, while confronting cold cases, running secretive stings and chasing down kidnappers. The latest season also includes special appearances by Drew Carey, Gabrielle Carteris, French Stewart and Gates McFadden.
- Inside Season 15 – The cast and producers discuss the major story arcs of the latest season.
- A Conversation with Mark Harmon and Joe Spano – An exclusive interview with Mark Harmon and Joe Spano about Season 15.
- Friends and Enemies – Cast and executives dive into the four-part story arc involving a case gone wrong.
- Make It Rain – A behind-the-scenes look at the creation of an on-stage hurricane for “Skeleton Crew.”
- NCIS at 15 – An overall look at Season 15, including cast and producer interviews about the evolution of the show, a sit-down with David McCallum about his career and life, and an interview with Maria Bello about joining the hit series, featuring commentary from the rest of the NCIS team. This special feature also includes a deep dive into the special and visual effects, stunts and filming techniques used for the show.
- Audio Commentaries – Audio commentary by Mark Harmon, Joe Spano, Gina Lucita Monreal and Marj Horowitz on “Keep Your Friends Close” & audio commentary by Rocky Carroll and Christopher J. Waild on “Death From Above.”
Post a Comment