Aspiring Magicians, Aficionados of Illusion & NYC Adventure-Seekers Invited to Take Part in Final Weekend of Otherworldly Exploration FromJanuary 28-29
Season 2 of THE MAGICIANS Airs on Wednesdays at 9/8c on Syfy
WHAT: After much acclaim and popular demand, the mystical world of Syfy's hit seriesTHE MAGICIANS on display at the HALL OF MAGIC will remain open for an uninterrupted 36 final hours on closing weekend. Fans will have the opportunity to experience this interactive journey of sensory exploration and illusion beginning at 10 AM on Saturday, January 28straight through until doors close at 10 PM the next day.
Experiences available at the HALL OF MAGIC include:
- Visitors are given the opportunity to photograph themselves levitating in various positions within spectacular vignettes.
- To quote a famous phrase from the show, consumers can “Do Some G*ddamn Magic” by channeling their inner magician and casting their own spells.
- Guests can explore an apothecary of otherworldly remedies and potions that will amaze and possibly confuse their expectations.
- A space resembling a classroom from THE MAGICIANS in which participants use the power of the mind to cause objects to move and books to play music, as well as unearth magical surprises throughout.
- A starry night sky where visitors see themselves reflected in the constellations above.
Follow us on social at @MagiciansSyfy and join the conversation using #TheMagicians and #HallofMagic.
WHEN: HALL OF MAGIC – Extended Final Weekend Hours
WHERE: William Vale Retail Center: 55 Wythe Ave., Brooklyn, NY 11249